Summer Grammar Series Transcripts – Four Parts
Four Part Summer Grammar Series Transcripts
This is a virtual product consisting of FOUR pdf file downloads.
Chat Room Transcripts
August 4 “I Threw the Cow Over the Fence Some Hay”
- The use of prepositions and how to use them.
- Independent clauses, dependent clauses, and how to get them to match
- Misplaced modifiers and those pesky dangling modifiers
August 11: “Pronouns and verb voice – What You Never Knew”.
- Pronouns versus Proper nouns (pronoun case problems)
- Shifts in verb voice
- Shifts in verb mood
August 18: “Why are My Sentences so Long?”
- Dangling modifiers (once again!)
- Run-on Sentences
- Comma Splices
- Sentence Fragments
August 25: “Where does the comma go?”
- Em Dashes and why not to use parentheses
- Ellipses, how to use them, and when to use an em dash