Acceptance of Terms
Access By Minors
The Adult Books portion of the Web Site is intended for visitors aged 18 and up. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
The Wild Rose Press grants a limited, nonexclusive, revocable, nontransferable license to view the contents at www.thewildrosepress.com exclusively on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Return/No Refund Policy
You acknowledge that The Wild Rose Press will not provide refunds. The Wild Rose Press will replace damaged content with either an undamaged file of the work, or a work or equal value. You must request replacement of damaged files within Seventy-two (72) hours of purchase.
Copyright on this Web Site, including all materials included in it, is owned by or licensed to The Wild Rose Press, and all rights are reserved. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the Site.
You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the Web Site (including audiovisual material, text, graphics or computer programs or other code) ("Site Materials"), except that (1) you may access and view and eBook materials pursuant to the terms of the The Wild Rose Press End User License Agreement offered during the process of purchasing a license for limited use of the eBook and/or Print book content, or (2) you may download one machine-readable copy of the Site Materials (other than eBook content) only for personal, noncommercial use. You agree not to alter the text, graphics or audiovisual content, and to refrain from removing any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the Site Materials.
NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, ADVICE OR ADVERTISEMENT GIVEN BY THE WILD ROSE PRESS, ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVERTISEMENT FOR SUCH PURPOSES. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE MATERIALS IS WITH END USER. END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND THE END USER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE WILD ROSE PRESS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE MATERIALS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, DAMAGE TO HARDWARE OR LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR OTHER PROGRAMS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE MATERIALS OR ASSOCIATED INFORMATION (IF ANY), EVEN IF THE WILD ROSE PRESS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY OR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THE WILD ROSE PRESS' SOLE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND YOUR SOLE REMEDY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE MATERIALS OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREWITH, OR DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON SUCH INFORMATION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE FEE PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBOOK MATERIALS, IF ANY. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WILD ROSE PRESS IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Certain links in this Web Site may connect to other web sites maintained by third parties. The Wild Rose Press has no control over these web sites or the information or goods or services provided by such third parties. The Wild Rose Press shall have no liability for any use or reliance of a user on these third-party web sites.
Links, Frames, and Metatags
You may link to the home page of the Web Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. You may not frame the content of the Web Site. You may not use metatags or any other "hidden text" that incorporates the The Wild Rose Press Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
Comments, Reviews, and Posts by Visitors
The Wild Rose Press, TheWildRosePress.com, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of The Wild Rose Press. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to terminate the Web Site and this Agreement at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the Agreement, for your violation of any of its provisions. The Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability and Governing Law sections of this User Agreement shall survive any such termination.
You acknowledge that to the extent that you include personally identifiable information in Postings, we may republish such information as part of the content. If we republish your content, we may provide authorship credit by listing your Chat ID as well.
2. Site Posting Rules: We have adopted the "Site Posting Rules" set forth below to create a Site where information can be shared in a productive way. While using the Site, you agree to adhere to the Site Community Rules below.
You agree to:
• Respect other Site participants - please do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other Site participants.
• Use the Site for your personal use only. Posting entries solely to promote your own projects or commercial interests is not allowed.
You agree not to:
• Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information, about another Site participant without his or her express consent.
• Post any content, information or disclosures that could be a violation of any state, federal, or local statute, regulation, code or common law principle.
• Post any content to the Site that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups.
• Post any content to the Site that infringes any third-party's intellectual property or other rights.
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
• Use the Site for advertisements, political campaigning, chain letters, "spamming," survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
• Impersonate any person or entity, including any The Wild Rose Press employees, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• Imply or state that The Wild Rose Press endorses any of your statements or positions.
• Transmit any harmful, invasive or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to the Site, or otherwise "hack" or deface any portion of the Site.
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our prior written authorization.
3. The Wild Rose Press Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy: You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through the Site will remain the property of The Wild Rose Press and its licensors or providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules and regulations. The materials produced by The Wild Rose Press (including photographs, graphics, video and audio content, if any) are protected by copyright including, where applicable, as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by The Wild Rose Press are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by The Wild Rose Press.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names displayed on the Site (collectively the "Marks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of The Wild Rose Press, The Wild Rose Press licensors and suppliers, and others. All Marks on the Site not owned by The Wild Rose Press are the property of their respective owners. The Marks owned by The Wild Rose Press, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not The Wild Rose Press'.
All graphics and content on www.thewildrosepress.com are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without permission of The Wild Rose Press, which reserves all rights. Re-use is strictly prohibited. The materials from www.thewildrosepress.com are available for informational and non-commercial use only, provided that the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, all copyright notices are retained, and permission is granted by The Wild Rose Press.
5. Information Available on or Through the Site: Some information made available on or through the Site is provided by third parties or other Site participants (such information referred to as "Third-Party Content"). The inclusion or appearance of Third-Party Content on the Site does not indicate any approval or endorsement by The Wild Rose Press of such Third-Party Content, or of any opinion, advice, or other information made or displayed on the Site by any user or other third party. The Wild Rose Press is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content.
6. Links: Site participants may, on occasion, include links to other web sites and resources in their postings. Because The Wild Rose Press has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Wild Rose Press does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or for the availability of such external sites or resources. The Wild Rose Press shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links from or to the Site through technological or other means, without prior notice.
1. How this Web Site gathers information about you
This Web Site collects and maintains certain personal information about you when you send us an e-mail or complete any of our online forms such as Register or Contact Us. The personal information you provide can identify you individually, and includes items such as your name and e-mail address, IP address, address, telephone number, or any other information that you choose to provide to us.
2. Ways information about you is collected
We may actively collect information about you from the following sources: applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means, and by public sources and credit reporting agencies. This information may include your name, address, billing information, and recent purchases. If you choose to send email messages to The Wild Rose Press, we may retain the content of your e-mail message, your email address, and our subsequent responses. Please be careful about the information that you provide us by e-mail; as with any public web site, this channel of communication is not necessarily secure against interception.
This Web Site logs these IP addresses and domain names and aggregates them for system administration and to monitor the use of our site. This monitoring helps us evaluate how our Web Site is used and continuously improve the content we provide. As you navigate through this Web Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection. This Web Site may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and administer and improve the site. We may use the aggregated information to measure the number of visits to our site, the average time spent on our site, the number of pages viewed, and various other site use statistics. While we may review and report aggregated IP address information to The Wild Rose Press program participants, this Web Site does not link IP addresses or domain names with any personally identifiable information, which means that a visitor's session will be logged on our servers but the visitor will always remain anonymous.
"Navigational data" ("log files," "server logs," and "clickstream" data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and communicate information to visitors. This Web Site uses navigational data.
3. Ways information about you is used
We use the information you provide us to contact you in response to any requests, complaints, or comments you may have about this Web Site, our products or The Wild Rose Press. If you have used our Registration form and have elected to join our mailing list, we may also use the information you have provided to us to contact you in the future regarding The Wild Rose Press or our products or our partners.
4. What information about you is shared
The Wild Rose Press does not collect or compile personal information for distribution to parties outside of The Wild Rose Press. Except as described below, The Wild Rose Press does not share any information about you with any parties outside of The Wild Rose Press.
We will disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities, to prevent fraudulent transactions, or to protect our rights and property. We will disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
You will not receive any contact from third parties outside of The Wild Rose Press as a result of providing information to us, other than its officers, directors, or consultants and only for the purpose of conducting official company business.
6. Ways you can control the information collected about you
When you register for a customer account, you have the opportunity to join our mailing list. If at a later time you wish to change your participation in our mailing list, you may opt-out by updating your profile preferences or sending an e-mail through our contact us page, stating that you would like to be removed from our mailing list. You will receive confirmation that we have received your communication.
7. E-mailing The Wild Rose Press
This Web Site allows you to send e-mail to The Wild Rose Press and certain designated individuals. Information you send us will be considered non-confidential and may be used by The Wild Rose Press or its affiliates without restriction. DO NOT SEND INFORMATION THAT YOU CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY, INCLUDING BUSINESS PLANS OR IDEAS, INVENTIONS, AND THE LIKE. By sending us your ideas, you agree that we may use such ideas without compensation to you.
The Wild Rose Press takes reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100 percent secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Web Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this Web Site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.